You can log in on any page on the Sesapray site by clicking on the Client Login button in the top right corner:
The log in page will open. On this page, enter your username (6 digit code) and your password, and click “LOGIN”. Both your username and your password are case sensitive.
How the reset service works:
- Enter your username (6 digit code) at the bottom of the page and click forgotten password
- Enter your username and click ‘Send’. You should receive an email quickly, otherwise check your email system’s spam folder.
- A text containing a reset code will be sent to the mobile number associated with your account. This code is valid for 1 hour.
- Click on the link in your email to open the reset screen.
- Enter the reset code that you received by text.
- Set a new password (8 characters minimum, containing at least one number and at least one letter).
- Log in to your Seaspray account with your username and new password.