In addition to the on-going assistance of your trusted advisor, we offer a range of supporting services for clients including secure online access to your portfolio and market insights.
1. Accessing Your Account Online
As a client of Seaspray you have access to your portfolio at any time through our secure online Private Client Login Area.
Seaspray Financial Services Ltd Client Portal is the easy way to access your portfolio account online, helping you view and manage all of your investments in one place, wherever and whenever you want – all in a completely secure environment.
For more information on how to log into your account, please see our Online Help section.
2. Market Insights
Keeping You Informed as part of our service offering we regularly share key market insights via our weekly & monthly publications aimed at helping you to make the most informed investment decisions and to dynamically take advantage of market developments.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having trouble logging into your Seaspray account, please follow the instructions below, or contact us on +353 1 707 00 00.
When you set up an account with Seaspray, we send you your online username (6 digit code) and password by post to the address that you have registered with us. You will need this username (6 digit code) and password to log into your Seaspray account via the Seaspray Financial Services Ltd Client Portal for the first time.
You can log in on any page on the Sesapray site by clicking on the Client Login button in the top right corner:
The log in page will open. On this page, enter your username (6 digit code) and your password, and click “LOGIN”. Both your username and your password are case sensitive.
If you’ve forgotten your Seaspray Financial Services Ltd Client Portal password, you can reset it online.
How the reset service works:
- Enter your username (6 digit code) at the bottom of the page and click forgotten password
- Enter your username and click ‘Send’. You should receive an email quickly, otherwise check your email system’s spam folder.
- A text containing a reset code will be sent to the mobile number associated with your account. This code is valid for 1 hour.
- Click on the link in your email to open the reset screen.
- Enter the reset code that you received by text.
- Set a new password (8 characters minimum, containing at least one number and at least one letter).
- Log in to your Seaspray account with your username and new password.