Who We Are
Founded by Paul McGowan, who has over 30 years’ experience in investment markets, corporate finance and banking. A Chartered Accountant and Registered Stockbroker, Paul has previously built and sold a successful stockbroking firm. He has sat on boards of investment firms, the Irish Stock exchange and a number of International quoted investment funds.
Although a new firm to the market, we have adopted traditional values of integrity, professionalism and caring for your financial future. Your success will be our success.
What We Do
Seaspray Financial is a client centred independent investment advisor offering bespoke customised wealth management, corporate finance and mortgage broking services.
We focus our business into two areas, Business to Business and Business to Consumer.
In the “Business to Business” area we provide the following services:
- Capital Raising: Our principles have over 30 years experience in corporate finance. We raise both debt and equity finance for corporates.
- Asset Distribution: We will work closely with UCITS to seek out investment partners and investment firms to allocate to their trading strategies.
- Business Insurance Broker: Seaspray arrange tailored commercial insurance cover for new and established businesses in Ireland.
In the “Business to Consumer” area our services include
- Wealth Management: We work alongside Senior executives, Directors and Entrepreneurs to manage their investments for the long term. This includes building a detailed plan with our clients for the long-term management of their wealth through pension and into inheritance so that their family can also find a safe, secure structure that manages their long-term wealth.
- Mortgage Broking: We can help you along every step of the process whether you are a First Time Buyer, Moving Property, purchasing a Buy-to-Let or Remortgaging.
- Personal Insurance Broking: We offer our clients a wide range of individual protection policies ranging from Term Assurance, Income Protection, Mortgage Protection and Serious Illness Cover (SIC). We look at the overall picture to ensure that you have the right cover at the right levels, we will continue to assess and restructure this as your circumstances change.